Hi, My name is Emma. I am a Sr. Mortgage Loan Officer with the Mortgage Banking Firm LeaderOne Financial Corporation. We specialize in residential home loans for real estate purchase and refinances. If you are looking for a licensed mortgage professional in Illinois, we have local branches near Chicago, IL.
Paperwork you'll need for a loan approval.View Checklist
Interactive calendar shows your loan process.Try It Now
Amazing educational videos and calculators.Check It Out
With purchase, refinance and rate lock videos.Click For More
Interactive Mortgage Calculators & Videos
Your Guide To The Mortgage Process
Applying for a home mortgage is one of the biggest and most important financial step you will take in your lifetime.
While the mortgage loan process can seem complex, we want to ensure you feel fully educated as you move through this process.
Download the Mortgage Guide on this page to learn about:
- What To Expect During The Loan Process
- Out-Of-Pocket Expenses
- Borrower Expectaions
- Information For Insurance Agents
- Financial Details
- Pre-Qualification Documents
- Information For Your REALTOR
Feel free to call me directly at 312-208-3987 or Contact Me Online.
Mortgage Application Guide
Our goal is to obtain a speedy approval. The more thorough you are in preparing your paperwork, the faster we can move together on getting your loan approved and funded.
Income / Assets:
- W2's - From the last two years
- 1040 Federal Tax Returns - From the last two years
- Two Recent Paystubs
- Two Recent Bankstatements - All pages
- Self-Employed: K1 / 1099 / Profit and Loss YTD
- Copy of your drivers license or state ID
- Current and previous addresses for the previous 2 years
- Leasing: Name and phone number of landlord(s)
- Investor: Copy of lease agreements on rental properties
- Copy of driverâ€™s license
- Copy of Social Security card for all borrowers
There may also be required documents if you have had a shortsale, foreclosure, bankruptcy or other circumstances that may require financial obligations.
You can download the flyer on this page for a complete checklist of all documentation required for a mortgage approval.
Approval Pitfalls Guide
We believe communication is the key to a smooth mortgage process and we will will hold your hand from pre-qualification through closing.
While there are a number of factors outside of your control that can delay or prevent a home loan from closing, the following list will help you stay on the right path.
- Keep your records in good order
- Keep your financial records close at hand
- Be aware that we need to verify income documents
- Save bank statements
- Apply for new credit
- Change jobs during the process
- Make undocumented bank deposits
- Payoff debt, charge offs of collections without notification
- Hesitate to reach out and ask questions
Basically, while you are in the process of getting a new mortgage, keep your financial status as stable as possible until the loan is funded and recorded.
Any number of minor changes could easily raise a red flag or cause a negative impact on a credit score that may result in a denied loan.
There are a number of reasons to refinance, and our goal is to help you make the best decision possible.
Try the interactive video and calculator below to determine how much you could save refinancing your home loan.
Emma is my go-to person for any of my real estate mortgage questions and transactions. She was really recommended to my by a friend and I also recommend her highly to my friends. She always has done a superb job of communicating and meeting our needs.
Thank you for all your hardwork and persistence in making the loan for the my condo happen! There were many obstacles throughout the process, but somehow you know how to rise above them and keep me on track to continue. You are a superstar among loan officers! Throughout this progression of the loan process, I was amazed at your enthusiasm, skill and knowledge in answering my questions/concerns.
You have great patience with explaining everything, and making it easy to understand. I felt you were looking at everything for my best interest, in rates/interest.